[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12279] trunk/blender/source/blender: Sequencer...

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Oct 18 20:27:15 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, GSR wrote:

>> Object mode uses Shift+L but this is does not select connected data (in
>> 3d space), the functionality added to the sequencer matches editing
>> UV's/Meshes.
>
> If the functionality matches... why the key does not? C-l in edit mode
> does nothing, does it?

I wouldn't think so, but maybe I just didn't use Blender for too long :)

In general, I think this functionality matches the SHIFT-L functionality in
object mode, and keeping the Blender tradition "CTRL: FIRE!, SHIFT: Peek" is
good :)

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive