[Bf-committers] Building FFMPEG on MINGW

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Thu Oct 11 12:39:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Can there still be an option to use prebuilt libraries?  I use a unix
> shell myself to build stuff, but not everyone who uses scons does as
> far as I know.

nothing has changed here. (You can always build against an external ffmpeg
lib).

Only problem right now: the precompiled libs we include with blender won't
work anymore, since the used ffmpeg version is far too old.

If someone could build a newer one and bundle this again, I'd be glad!

Sincerely,
Peter