[Bf-committers] GSOC audio on windows

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Oct 3 16:48:45 CEST 2007

Hi Mathias,

I was actually working on creating Makefiles for the project and ran
into the same problems.  If you want to send me a patch of anything you
have done, I can probably get it applied to the branch.  I sent
casaba an email awhile back about it but haven't heard anything.

It shouldn't be too hard to whip it into shape though.

Thanks,

Kent