[Bf-committers] Polychop modifier

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 01:55:31 CEST 2007

I would think that ./extern/polychop would be a good place to put it.
That's where other external libraries go.

Cloning an existing directory from extern and modifying the CMake file
inside is a good way to start.
One or two other CMake files inside the blender tree proper must also
be modified, but a grep for your chosen 'clone' library will reveal
where.

-Emmanuel