[Bf-committers] Scons compiling errors on Windows

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Wed Nov 28 06:49:41 CET 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 3:32 AM, Joshua Leung <aligorith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are the only errors that appear:
>
> Linking library ==> 'libsrc.a'
> scons: *** [C:\blenderdev\build\lib\libsrc.a] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>

> ------
>
> There didn't seem to be any other (new) errors while compiling the other
> files. I've already tried doing a scons clean, but to no avail.

I just ran scons+mingw myself, and it Just Works nicely. In my
user-config.py I have:

WITH_BF_VERSE = 'true'
WITH_BF_FFMPEG = 'false'
WITH_BF_GAMEENGINE = 'true'
WITH_BF_PLAYER = 'true'
WITH_BF_OPENEXR = 'true'

It's a bit hard to tell why this would happen. I even have a very deep path
(C:\Documents and Settings\nathan\My Documents\blender\build\win32-mingw),
so that shouldn't be a problem.

/Nathan

/Nathan