[Bf-committers] layout engine

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:16:37 CET 2007

There is a reason why we use a native OGL toolkit; it integrates much
better with everything else.  And it doesn't look ugly, like most
combination of ogl/native toolkits look.

So for that reason I doubt we'd ever consider an external GUI toolkit.
We'd have to rewrite all the current widgets in that toolkit anyway; I
for one will scream if we switch to the crappy spinboxes most toolkits use.

Joe