[Bf-committers] Scons compiling errors on Windows

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:00:05 CET 2007

Hi,

These past two days, I've been getting some linking errors with scons+mingw
for the "src" directory.  When I manually link this lib using the commands
scons uses to link the lib with (obtained by doing scons BF_QUICK=src
BF_QUIET=0), they run without any problems. Having done this, if I then
compile blender (making sure it skips src), everything works fine.

In the meantime, I'll just to have to keep doing this manually, but it would
be great if someone could look into this.

Regards,
Joshua