[Bf-committers] UI layout engine

Micah Fitch micah at micahfitch.com
Tue Nov 27 20:07:51 CET 2007

Here is my perspective on Java interfaces:
I have always experienced them to be sluggish, clumsy and obviously
made of Java.  Show me one that doesn't yell "I AM A JAVA INTERFACE"
from the moment you set eyes on it, and maybe I'll change my mind,
but most of them do, especially in mac and linux environments.

Micah