[Bf-committers] UI layout engine

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 19:54:14 CET 2007

--- GSR <gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> theeth at yahoo.com (2007-11-26 at 0930.44 -0800):
> >
> > --- Alexander Ewering <blender at instinctive.de>
> wrote:
> >
> > > To summarize:
> > >
> > > 1) Remove coordinates completely from uiDefBut*
> > > 2) Instead, make containers which take
> PERCENTAGES
> > > relative to parent
> > >     as coordinates
> > > 3) Auto-arrange buttons from uiDefBut in their
> > > containers
> >
> > I'll add:
> >
> > 4) Fix the bugs with the alignment code (certain
> > orders of subdivisions don't align properly).
>
> Is this about four buttons in a row?

It had to do with the order of the rows. If I had row
with more than one buttons followed by a single button
row, it would mess up (or the contrary).

The problem is in uiBlockEndAlign somewhere, depending
on number of rows and column detected. I haven't dig
deeper than that, just shuffled things around to make
it work.

Martin