[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12678] branches/imgbrowser-elubie/source/ blender: Doing some more buttons stuff again - intermediate commit working on texture panels

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Mon Nov 26 17:27:36 CET 2007

I think I agree. I have disagreed with Alexander on this point in the
past, but I cannot recall a single good argument against separating
the appearance of the UI from C code in some way. Wouldn't it make
sense to store all of the button locations as something more
simplistic? Given that there are dozens and dozens of buttons and
their size and shape has nothing to do with the rest of Blender's
internals, it seems like the perfect candidate for some sort of
"upgrade".

--Chris