[Bf-committers] Layers base defines or variables

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu Nov 15 12:37:24 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, David Bryant wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know.I guess I'll have to muscle through it all.I
> appreciate the response.

Now that 64 bit platforms get more common, of course, we would get an
additional 32 layers "for free" - but that would of course break
compatibility.
Anyway, the layer system is terrible in its current state and various
attempts at improving it have been rejected - so, I doubt you'll have more
success ;)

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]   http://www.instinctive.de

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive