[Bf-committers] Named Layers Outliner Tie in

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 13 02:32:22 CET 2007

I was planning to tie in the named layers system into the outliner but I
realized that
1-The outliner has a function to view what's on each visible layer as it is
made the active layer.
2 -The initial view in the outliner gives an overall view of all objects in
a scene.

So,do you think that this would be an option better left out? Seems to be
unnecessary.
If so, this would hasten my project to a completion of functionality.

I didn't want to post to the functionality board because I wanted the
viewpoint of the comitters.
Oftentimes mass opinions don't lead to much productivity.