[Bf-committers] Value Node - Random

Wojtek Kupiec wojak at inet.biz.pl
Sun Nov 11 20:42:05 CET 2007

Hi All

My name is Wojciech Kupiec - I have few years of experience working as
software developer and project manager. I'm also blender user. I have
started learning blender source code. For my own needs I made new
functionality in “Value” node in Node Editor.
Now I can set new Value or mark Random option if random value is needed.
It helps me making “Old Move” effect.
(please see attached files)

I can make patch file – but is any chance to commit my code to blender
source?

Apologize for my bad English which is not my native language

Wojak