[Bf-committers] Outliner Question

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:56:01 CET 2007

I started a brief discussion about a layer manager in the Bf-funboards just
a few days ago and found out that there is a patch which makes it possible
to name layers and creates a panel in the button window that help manage
this and more.  It can be found here:

http://www.graphicall.org/builds/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=528

Apparently he's working on infrastructure that will make it possible to have
arbitrary number of named layers, etc.  I think having the outliner be able
to handle this will be a great idea since it will be possible to see layer
members if layers were in the outliner instead.  Maybe you guys should put
your heads together and see where that goes.

Just a thought.

phong.

BTW, since we're on the subject of the outliner, I also posted to
Bf-funboards that it would be nice if we could double click on names in the
outliner to change them instead of Ctrl clicking on them.