[Bf-committers] Blender X11 Icon (PowerPC)

Barbie LeVile barbie at gods-inc.de
Thu May 31 10:33:18 CEST 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007 16:31:02 +1000
Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com> wrote:

> Hi, The 48x48 icon I added for X11 might have endian problems with
> PowerPC's - could somebody using Linux/PowerPC test that the icon
> colors are right? (in gnome/kde or whatever), if not I think I know
> how to fix but I cant test.
> even if it dosnt work, worst case should be incorrect colors.

Confirmed on Sparc as well, gives a nice blueish Blender Icon instead
of the espected Orange one :)

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
week. Time to die.