[Bf-committers] Render API Design

Ramon Carlos Ruiz ramoncarlosruiz at gmail.com
Mon May 28 18:52:50 CEST 2007

The looong wait is finish :-)  . . .

Aaron, I will send you by email the help files of mentalray . .

As a commentary as I saw on mentalray and povray we also need a
costume area for definition of materials, general configurations of
cameras , light, environment, options, etc where we can add code in a
native language of each render and the use of the structure (only) of
the pynodes for define shaders on lights, cameras, materials and
environments . . . Also again in the current convert area I have some
comment on managing of the normals but that can came later.

Regards,
Carlos