[Bf-committers] supporting input devices on blender.

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Mon May 21 16:57:48 CEST 2007

Hi i was thinking this could be a good solution for all your input
devices problems but maybe im wrong, might worth take a look, as it isnt
something  that excels at being complicated:

http://www.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OpenSoundControl/

http://www.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OpenSoundControl/application-areas.html