[Bf-committers] Blender and GCC 4.2.0

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Thu May 17 22:56:28 CEST 2007

Stephen Swaney ha scritto:
> On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 02:55:10AM +0200, Renato Perini wrote:
>
>> It's me or Blender has serious linking problems with GCC 4.2.0?
>> I'm experiencing zillions of warnings, apart not being able to correctly
>> link Blender after compilation.
>> Anyone experiencing problems like me? Expriences? Solutions?
>>

> Are you looking for sympathy or solutions?  If you want solutions,
> you need to provide more details.  Otherwise, we will offer useless
> general advice like "you can fix link errors by installing the necessary
> libraries and/or setting the proper paths".

No, I was looking to answers like Campbell's one. Being assured it works
for other people, I'm now conscious that the problem is in my system and
not a Blender's one. So the solution I'm searching is not anything I
can't fix myself, without any help.

> (can people tell this "It does not work.  What should I do?" scenario
> is becoming a sore point?)

I never asked for "what I should do". I asked if other people were
having general problems of any nature with GCC 4.2 (mine are linking
problems).
A sore point can be unpolite answers to never understood questions.

 Sponsor:
 La Cronaca del Carnevale di Ivrea 2007 visto su www.localport.it: per conoscere il Carnevale, per rivivere l’edizione 2007. Acquistalo on line
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6430&d=17-5

!DSPAM:18,464cceca56691940168158!