[Bf-committers] 'last chance to earn movie credits for plumiferos - code a feature they need :)

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:48:10 CEST 2007

Hey all just thought I'd make a last mention of the Plumiferos wishlist,

http://plumiferos.com/wiki/index.php/FeatureTimeline#Feature_Wishlist

If you code something from their wishlist they state

"All developers that decide to work on any of these feature requests
and either submit a patch or implement the feature in Blender CVS will
be properly credited in Plumiferos' credits."

So if the idea of having your name on the big screen appeals to you
have a look at their list and see if there is something you can
accomplish.  Some of them can be done with fairly modest C coding
skills (I've done a few :) ).  Of course others will take a bit more
skill and time.

Have fun,

LetterRip

!DSPAM:211,464cb4e956696300420753!