[Bf-committers] GPL: how to link with non-gpl plugins

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:44:28 CEST 2007

> Is this correct to officially communicate? Please advise,

Yes either of those options sound safe from my reading as well.  Of
course best would be a standardized API specification that all of the
common renderer companies could use - it might be worthwhile to see
what the 3DS Max API is and duplicate their API since pretty much
every renderer out there interfaces with 3DS Max.  Then we will get a
whole bunch of renderers 'for free'.

LetterRip