[Bf-committers] Blender and GCC 4.2.0

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Thu May 17 16:43:26 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 02:55:10AM +0200, Renato Perini wrote:
> It's me or Blender has serious linking problems with GCC 4.2.0?
> I'm experiencing zillions of warnings, apart not being able to correctly
> link Blender after compilation.
> Anyone experiencing problems like me? Expriences? Solutions?

Are you looking for sympathy or solutions?  If you want solutions,
you need to provide more details.  Otherwise, we will offer useless
general advice like "you can fix link errors by installing the necessary
libraries and/or setting the proper paths".

(can people tell this "It does not work.  What should I do?" scenario
is becoming a sore point?)

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net