[Bf-committers] Wanted; opengl board/driver documentation...

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:18:48 CEST 2007

I'd say just use the opengl bug tracker - can it have a spot for text
entry?  Maintaining a bug tracker is a lot easier than maintaining any
of the others - and if we ask people to put the platform and card in
the name it will be easily searchable.  Also is there something
trivial people can run so we can get consistent information?

LetterRip