[Bf-committers] Wanted; opengl board/driver documentation...

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu May 17 01:16:10 CEST 2007

I really don't think it's the tool that's the problem.

We've had a static HTML page, a forum thread, some
web-database-driven-thingy that Ton mentions that didn't work out. I
think, even a static HTML page would work, the big issue is
maintenance, validation and keeping it up to date, for which we need a
dedicated volunteer or team. Spending weeks coding some nice PHP
system that's abandoned and not maintained afterwards will be a waste
of time, and suffer the same fate.