[Bf-committers] Solaris for x86/x64??

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:31:25 CEST 2007

I've been trying to get an answer about this for a few days now, but are we
supporting Solaris for x86/x64? If not, I think we should, and I'm willing
to take up the responsibility of being the build maintainer. I e-mailed Ton
about this yesterday and haven't heard back (he's probably busy as all
get-out right now).

I submitted a x86 build a while back, and it never got commented on and
never uploaded. If we're ignoring this platform that's fine. I'd just like
to know before I put much more time into it.

Timothy Baldridge

--
He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and head is a craftsman.