[Bf-committers] Linux Platform maintainer needed

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:47:13 CEST 2007

Make that five. I'm currently using Solaris 64 to build the Solaris x86-x64
releases. Making a few more vmware images (for linux 32 and 64) won't hurt,
and it only takes about an hour for each. So put me down as a backup.

Timothy

On 5/7/07, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Awesome, 4 new candidates is enough for now :)
>
> Ken Hughes has the crhoot, so I suggest he'll be backup for 2.44.
>
> DJ: how did you make chroots available in past?
> Then we can get this in the hands of: Arne, Rui and Shaul.
>
> For Linux having a 5 person team isn't bad anyway, then you can
> together also define what to include by default and what not?
>
> -Ton-
>

> On 7 May, 2007, at 11:12, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > DJ Capelis, our current Linux platform maintainer, could really use
> > the assistance of another maintainer... especially as backup for when
> > release schedules don't match personal availability.
> >
> > So, who here has got his chroot installed and could help?
> >
> > -Ton-

He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and head and heart is an artist.
                                       Saint Francis of Assisi (1182—October
3, 1226)