[Bf-committers] Solaris i386 build

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:14:14 CEST 2007

The Solaris x86 build of the current cvs for blender is available here:

http://templar.zapto.org/blender/blender-2.44-RC1-solaris-i386.tar.gz

Using statically linked Python2.5.

I'll be working on a x64 build tomarrow.....er....today seeing as it's
1:11am right now. This is built via GCC. I'd like to use the Sun Studio
compilers someday seeing as they produce code that runs 1.1 to 1.5 times the
speed of gcc. But I ran into some snags and we are on a deadline here.

Timothy Baldridge

--
He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and head is a craftsman.