[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_material.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern material.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_material_types.h blender/source/blender/render/extern/include RE_pipeline.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/include sss.h ...

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat May 5 02:49:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

I still don't think there is any bleeding between objects because of
SSS. I'll just restate what I said in my last mail: if you render the
scene without SSS, the bleeding is still there because it is due to
the radiosity.

Btw, there is color bleeding in the image on the page of the fast
bssrdf paper because it shows SSS combined with photon mapping.

Brecht.