[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_material.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern material.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_material_types.h blender/source/blender/render/extern/include RE_pipeline.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/include sss.h ...

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 4 11:04:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

The objects aren't supposed to bleed onto each other, this is to
simulate scattering below the surface, not between objects. With and
without SSS the radiosity looks pretty much the same to me, but
without the SSS effect. I don't see how this is related to SSS then.

I don't know how the depth peeling method works, can't find a pdf of
the article.

Brecht.