[Bf-committers] [bf-commiters] Irix libiconv errors

Charles Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Wed May 2 07:33:19 CEST 2007

Well, I should have caught this earlier, but I did not. Pertaining to
this patch:

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=125&aid=6621&group_id=9

The Irix blender is not displaying the names of the font in the open
dialog as of 2.43, but it was fine in 2.42. This also seems to be true
for true type fonts.

The error that is showing up in the console is:

iconv_open Erroriconv_open

Nothing has changed as far as libiconv on the Irix system, so it was
something in Blender 2.43

I am still trying to compile with debugging flags, but I wanted to
know if anyone had any insight into this first.

Thanks,

Charles