[Bf-committers] 64 bit python libraries?

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Tue May 1 20:21:35 CEST 2007

Tom M wrote:

> need to organize builders for official 64 bit builds.  So we have
> linux 64; probably need at least Win 64 - not sure about the state of
> 64bit on other platforms - OS X? BSD? SGI?

FreeBSD has 64-bit support (remember that FreeBSD is both a kernel and
userland) for the following platforms : Alpha AXP, AMD64, Intel EM64T
and IA-64, Sparc64.

Sadly I have only an 32-bit Intel platform to build blender on ;-)

(Well, not entirely true, I also have the NaN UltraSPARC-IIi system, but
I have no time to play with FreeBSD on that system.)

-- Hans