[Bf-committers] 64 bit python libraries?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:03:19 CEST 2007

> But back to the original post; the problem was a linux issue but we
> don't ship the linux release version with any python libs.  I thought
> the basic Python support was statically linked.

Yeah I think we only need to add the library for the windows version.
I 'knew' that but, didn't remember it :)

Anywho it did spur the rest of the conversation, which is we probably
need to organize builders for official 64 bit builds.  So we have
linux 64; probably need at least Win 64 - not sure about the state of
64bit on other platforms - OS X? BSD? SGI?

LetterRip