[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern modifier.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_modifier_types.h blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc API_intro.py Modifier.py

Ben Batt benbatt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:59:59 CEST 2007

On 5/1/07, Willian Padovani Germano <wgermano at superig.com.br> wrote:
>   - DNA_modifier_types.h: added parentheses to cast and smooth modifier defines that
>     used bit-shifting (like 1<<1, etc.).
>
>   Note: realized they were needed when I tried to use "flag &= ~MOD_CAST_Z" in
>   modifier.c. Since MOD_CAST_Z is #defined as 1<<3, ~MOD_CAST_Z ended up as
>   ~1<<3 while I wanted ~(1<<3). There are other places in that header file and others in
>   Blender where it'd be safer to add the parentheses...

Good work on this, I noticed it last night when working on something
else, but didn't get around to fixing it. I'll fix the other
occurrences tonight (I don't quite know what I was thinking when I
wrote that stuff).

>   BTW, thanks Ben Batt (artificer) for checking, improving with a couple features and
>   committing these modifiers :).

Glad to be of service :-)  Sorry it took so long.

Artificer

!DSPAM:18,46369f29888174161013308!