[Bf-committers] Re: Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk blender/source/gameengine Makefile

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Mar 28 19:08:23 CEST 2007

Hi,
mein at cs.umn.edu (2007-03-28 at 1048.06 -0500):
> Having said that, there are two different fixes in the meantime that can be
> done:
> If your a platform maintainer or you get approval from the maintainer for
> your platform and you have cvs access you can find the NAN_OPENEXER_LIBS
> define in source/nan_definitions.mk and remove IlmThread if needed.

I was wondering why I was compiling without issues, and then
remembered how I had set up my user-def.mk:

NAN_OPENEXR=$(shell pkg-config --variable=prefix OpenEXR )
NAN_OPENEXR_INC=$(shell pkg-config --cflags OpenEXR )
NAN_OPENEXR_LIBS=$(addprefix ${NAN_OPENEXR}/lib/lib,$(addsuffix .a,$(shell pkg-config --libs OpenEXR | sed -s "s/-l//g" )))

So we can keep on with the crap manual method (I pointed this solution
time ago when people were having issues of /usr/local vs /usr and
nothing changed nor a final rule was set, ie, a waste of talk) or
finally change to the portable way, at least for all those systems in
which you have pkg-config which probably means all Linux distros and
maybe even other OSes. If not, please make clear the policy about
config querying (specially why sdl-config is used).

GSR