[Bf-committers] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sun Mar 25 16:19:07 CEST 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Patch rejected. For every layer button it draws (20 buttons per window) it
> goes over the entire list of objects in scene.

In a scene with 8352 objects (Blender is almost completely unresponsive by
now) and 4 3D views, there is no noticable difference if I turn on all
headers or turn them off... AKEY takes 3 seconds no matter what... but hey
;) I'm sure someone will add a decent cache (it's trivial to do) and commit
then ;)