[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src interface.c

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 25 12:26:59 CEST 2007

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 05:42:27PM +1000, Matt Ebb wrote:

> As mentioned in the commit log, I know that some people have had
> problems related to this sort of thing in the past, which is why
> although it should be fine and is fine for most people, I added the
> rt workaround for now. In order to figure out what the root of this
> uncommon problem is, I need a clear report about what's going on,
> with detailed system information about OS versions, tablet drivers,
> etc, so I would encourage Stephen or anyone else with this issue to
> please post a report. It would also be very useful debugging
> information to know whether the 'td' pointer is null or not on those
> systems in that section of code, and what the td->pressure value is.

I am not sure I would describe this as an 'uncommon problem'.  Others
on IRC have complained about it not working.

I'm not using a tablet, just the mouse.  In some windows, numbuts were
not working at all.  In others the slider behavior was very erratic.
Depending on the particular button, values were changing extremely
slowly or in one direction only.

Since the feature seemed completely b0rked, I rolled it back on my box
with
cvs update -j 1.260 -j 1.259  source/blender/src/interface.c

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net