[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src interface.c

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Mar 25 09:42:27 CEST 2007

>> This breaks dragging with the mouse in some windows.

> Matt, you really have to keep the non-tablet case working...

Of course, obviously it's not my intention to break it, and I checked
it on my own multiple systems and OSes at home and work without using
the tablet, and it's fine there. This is using the very same code as
in sculpt and image paint ( pressure= (td)? td->Pressure: 1.0f; )
which should set the pressure value to 1.0 (no change) if there is no
tablet data available.

As mentioned in the commit log, I know that some people have had
problems related to this sort of thing in the past, which is why
although it should be fine and is fine for most people, I added the
rt workaround for now. In order to figure out what the root of this
uncommon problem is, I need a clear report about what's going on,
with detailed system information about OS versions, tablet drivers,
etc, so I would encourage Stephen or anyone else with this issue to
please post a report. It would also be very useful debugging
information to know whether the 'td' pointer is null or not on those
systems in that section of code, and what the td->pressure value is.

cheers,

Matt