[Bf-committers] Re: Subversion to come!

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:05:47 CET 2007

Hi,
On linux I suggest the svn kio_slave for other things than
checkout/add/commit/update. In (k)ubuntu it's in the
kdesvn-kio-plugins package. Prepend svn+ to the repository address
(e.g. svn+http://user@server/path) and you can copy, move, erase,
rename, even change files on the fly. I miss however management of a
svn local checkout. RapidSVN looks nice for that.

--
DiThi