[Bf-committers] Re: Subversion to come!

Matt Henley nwmatt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:57:53 CET 2007

Carsten,

Just so you know.. there are a number of excellent client programs for SVN
access.  On windows I use TortoiseSVN ( http://tortoisesvn.net/ ) which is
great.  Nothing that good exists under linux as far as I know.. however,
RapidSVN ( http://rapidsvn.tigris.org/ ) is what I use there and it works
well although without the shell integration.

Matt