[Bf-committers] Subversion to come!

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Thu Mar 22 17:04:20 CET 2007

I apologize if you understood my reply to mean that I feel as though
you are an outsider or that your book project will not be beneficial
to the Blender community. Certainly any exposure is good exposure. I
don't believe anything I said was "so negative." You can rest assured
that I when I said I laud your book-writing I meant it.

My comment was only directed toward the implication that if you hadn't
requested the transition to be quick that perhaps it would be a slow
process and that perhaps the process should go faster simply because
you have a personal commercial project which relies on it. I found
this notion disagreeable.

No hard feelings intended!

Regards,
--Chris