[Bf-committers] Subversion to come!

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Thu Mar 22 14:55:53 CET 2007

I laud your book-writing however it is my opinion that this comment is
unnecessary.

In my experience the volunteers and paid individuals involved with the
Blender Foundation consistently make an effort to provide
uninterrupted and reliable access to Blender's source code and,
moreover, have been quite dedicated to ensuring that the source code
provided will compile on any supported platform.

I do not feel as though the speed at which this transition takes place
is, or should be, in any way related to or influenced by the progress
of your personal commercial undertaking.

Regards,
--Chris