[Bf-committers] Subversion to come!

Early Ehlinger early at respower.com
Wed Mar 21 18:56:46 CET 2007

At ResPower, we use svn internally.  Typically, you do something like this:

svn co --username {USER_NAME} https://server/repos/trunk/

and enter your password.  From there, svn remembers the password, unless
you include --no-auth-cache like so:

svn co --no-auth-cache --username {USER_NAME} https://server/repos/trunk/

I believe you can configure svn to always behave as though
--no-auth-cache is present if you're paranoid about authorization info
being cached.

-- Early Ehlinger, President, ResPower, Inc.