[Bf-committers] CVS Python assert failure on shutdown?

Early Ehlinger early at respower.com
Mon Mar 19 22:17:34 CET 2007

If I do a build in "Blender Debug" mode using MSVC 7.1, launch Blender,
and hit Ctrl+Q, then enter, I get the following assertion failure.

This is using a freshly downloaded copy of CVS sources, no patches,
Python 2.5 installed.

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: ..\Modules\gcmodule.c
Line: 276

Expression: gc->gc.gc_refs != 0

For information on how your program can cause an assertion
failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)