[Bf-committers] SOC Idea -- Animation/Rigging

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Mar 19 20:54:30 CET 2007

Hi,

All of your topics are valid and interesting, but they're spread all
over the code, with a lot of dependencies to other parts of Blender.
For a succesful GSOC project it might work much better to find
something more isolated. Especially if you did not code for Blender
before...

My advise; start getting involved in the below topics anyway, but not
via the GSOC. :)

-Ton-