[Bf-committers] Help on understanding blender structures

Miguel Torres Lima torreslima at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:34:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm having some trouble on understanding how the different blender
structures are linked. I've been searching the web since morning for some
kind of documentation on this subject and didn't find any yet.
What I really need to know is if a scene structure is directly or indirectly
linked to a View3D. If a Scene is indeed a layer, if an Object is an object,
what kind of structure is linked to the Object's data field (void *data).

Some help on this subject is more than welcome.

Thanks,
Miguel Torres Lima