[Bf-committers] Loosing UV Mapping and Textures 243->242a

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Mar 19 11:45:44 CET 2007

Campbell Barton wrote:
>  From my experience you dont loose all your mapping (TFace structs are
> still saved), but multiple UV layers arnt supported in 2.42a

Well, well. before 2.43 there was always a backward compatibility

At least there should be a big red sign in the documentation....

> The thing I like about free software is theres no reason to use an old
> version.

Hmm, maybe you go to 2.43 (maybe just to use a script or whatever makes
your life easier?) then discover a bug which is a showstopper and will
not be fixed, so you maybe have to go back?

Carsten