[Bf-committers] Loosing UV Mapping and Textures 243->242a

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Mar 19 11:44:10 CET 2007

Hi,

It's not a bug, the data structures were changed to have multiple uv and
color layers, and so they can't be read by 2.42 anymore. This is an
exception, but still you should be very careful working with files from
newer versions in old ones. Any data from features in new versions is
lost if you save then.

Brecht.