[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include blendef.h blender/source/blender/src editobject.c space.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Mar 19 11:42:02 CET 2007

This is different, BASE_SELECTABLE tests weather the base can be
selected, TESTBASE returns true if the base is selected.

We could make TESTBASE also look at the objects restrict options but
that will effect a lot of stuff and were probably better off making sure
the selection state is set properly,

BASE_SELECTABLE (or somthing like it) is needed to see if we can select
the object.