[Bf-committers] Proposal for new plugin API

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.umn.edu
Mon Mar 19 04:06:44 CET 2007

Peter:

That's why I wanted input on the idea.  If you're already working on it,
then I don't know.  It seemed to me that there was a lot of work that
could be done, and things could even get out of hand.  Although, I would
like input on maybe an idea to proceed with, then.  I assume that all of
the plugins will be required to conform to the new API, and this could
easily be 3 months of work, so I'd like some advice as to how to
proceed, and input on whether this might be a good project.

I just would kind of like to get a feel for what the feelings are about
this particular project.

Thanks!

~Scott

 ______________
|Scott Johnson  \___________________________
| PhD Student                               |
| Department of Computer Science            |
| University of Minnesota                   |
| Office: Walter 460                        |
| Office Phone: 612-625-1257                |
| Web: http://www.cs.umn.edu/~scottj        |
| Email: scottj at cs.umn.edu                  |
| IRC Nick: jwir3                           |