[Bf-committers] swap() implicitly defined in seqaudio.c

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Mar 18 07:12:33 CET 2007

Compiling under linux with scons, I get this warning:

source/blender/src/seqaudio.c: In function ‘audio_mixdown’:
source/blender/src/seqaudio.c:187: warning: implicit declaration of
function ‘swab’

I looked at /usr/include/unistd.h and see swab() is #ifdef'ed:

/* XPG4.2 specifies that prototypes for the encryption functions must
    be defined here.  */
#ifdef  __USE_XOPEN

extern void swab (__const void *__restrict __from, void *__restrict __to,
           ssize_t __n) __THROW __nonnull ((1, 2));
#endif

I found an old patch send to the committer's ML which seemed to fix this:

http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2004-April/005843.html

but it doesn't seem it was ever applied.

Any reason we shouldn't do this?

Ken