[Bf-committers] MSVC Compilation Issues with BPY_python

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.umn.edu
Wed Mar 14 01:09:29 CET 2007

Andrea/Matt:

Thanks for the advice.  I know what to look for if I get future errors
like this.  I am able to get Blender to compile now, but regardless of
whether I am compiling with MSVC or MinGW, when I attempt to test the
Blender.exe file in the install or blender/bin/debug directories, I get
the message "The application failed to initialize properly.  Click Ok to
terminate the application."  Is there some other install step I need to
perform before I can run Blender?

Thanks!

~Scott

 ______________
|Scott Johnson  \___________________________
| CSCI 1113 Head Teaching Assistant         |
| Digital Technology Center                 |
| University of Minnesota                   |
| Office: Walter 460                        |
| Office Phone: 612-625-1257                |
| Web: http://www.cs.umn.edu/~scottj        |
| Email: scottj at cs.umn.edu                  |
| IRC Nick: jwir3                           |